Autodesk® Revit® allows architectects, engineers and construction professionals to:
- Model shapes, structures and systems in 3D with parametric accuracy, precision and ease.
- Streamline project management with instant revisions to plans, elevations, schedules, sections and sheets.
- Unite multidisciplinary project teams for higher efficiency, collaboration and impact in the office or on the construction site.
Revit certification is a credential that demonstrates your skills and knowledge in using Revit software for architectural design.
Nahda Modern Institute has hired the best professionals working on field to provide the best learning experience to the learners.
- Lectures: 1 hour/session
- Days: 3/week
- Duration: 18 hours
- Language: English
- Assessments: Yes
- Exam Title: Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit for Architectural Design
- No of Questions: 45 to 60
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Availability: Currently Available
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Minimum 70% to pass the examination